Sunday, March 8, 2009

Study of Esther


On February 2 I started attending a women's bible study on the book of Esther. We meet on Monday evenings for a time of discussion of the week's homework and then view an hour-long video with Beth Moore on the study. Many years ago I did several Precepts Studies with Kay Arther. They were very in depth and sometime difficult studies, but very rewarding. After going back to work I missed the opportunity to attend these week morning studies. This particular study, Esther: It's tough being a Woman, just captured my heart. Meeting on Monday nights sometimes causing concerns due to my responsibilities at monthly school board meetings, but God has blessed the times I have been in attendance as well as through the daily homework. I recommend this study!

No comments: