About a month ago I blogged about the bees and the hive that was formed above our dining room window in the front of the house. You will recall they had several honeycombs attached to the exterior part of the eaves. Those were eradicated and presumed gone. About a week ago we began hearing a "buzz" outside our bedroom windows in the backyard. Upon investigation we found bees that apparently were housed within the soffet area around the brick chimney. We called the pest control out again to eradicate the bees. It took over 2 1/2 hours to kill thousands of bees. He said he was sure the honeycombs were inside the soffet and must be scraped off to prevent another swarm of bees taking up residence. The pictures below tell the story of what we found.